“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

October 2, 2018

Engaged!!

The greatest thing in the world is love <3 

I am so blessed to be able to say that Graeme proposed to me on the beach the morning of my birthday to the backdrop of a crisp beautiful sunrise. I am soo excited to step into the new adventures that God is taking us on, and so now we are starting the crazy fun challenge of planning for a wedding!! :D Ahh, it is soo exciting, but I have to admit that I am a little bit scared of the new season ;) 

Proposed to at Dunbar beach  
Graeme had come and drawn this heart the night before (knowing the tides well), and Graeme's dad had created the box that the ring was in from cherry/pear wood and Walrus tusk (which is in the picture on the right). 

Having an impromptu photo shoot at Alnwick gardens

Graeme tickling me into a hug :D 
We will be getting married May 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment