“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

March 8, 2013

~ Poem: Lost in Jane Austen ~

It was so fair, and so true.
That night that I missed you,
Was there in a misty
Haze where I thought I kissed you.

The pride that I held,
And the heart that you gave.
Shows the dignity
And propriety that you have against me.

Whither thy gut
Entangle thy vine
Which was trod upon.

Open your eyes
To the world before your cloak.

Let in the enchants
And the bellowing apple blossom
Scent of a rose.

Open the blinds,
For what you left behind
Must be let go.

Hereto the romance,
never lost love that I did not know
Had begotten me.

Hereto the carriage,
never to lose out on life again.

Last Mr Collin in a life time for me.


P.S Watch "Lost in Jane Austen", it is awesomely splendid!!


No comments:

Post a Comment