“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

January 2, 2015

Mastery of Self

Have you ever wondered how scientific research in Psychology can define how to live the most fulfilling life? I have.

I recently studied Psychology in the International Baccalaureate program last year, and am interested in how Psychological research can truly affect our lives. And so I am going to be writing a 'Mastery of self' compilation of summarys from books, articles, and research, as well as adding my own observations from life.

I aim to not only learn to better my own life, but also to better my reader's lives. I hope and pray you will enjoy coming with me on my journey through Psychology.

by Leonardo da Vinci

To start with I will leave you with a quote by Leonardo Da Vinci: "One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself"

Have an awesomely powerful week,

Laura

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment