“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 23, 2012

~ Light on me ~

If you are ever wondering what book to read, read something about war. It really opens your eyes up, and lets you view the world in a more critical way. I personally like reading mellow romance, history books, and sometimes war books. Historical books are also a great substitute to war books, and you learn something at the same time. If you are like me, and wish not to read fully historical fiction, start with 'The Pale Assassin'. It's where I learnt what it would be like to live in the time of the french revolution. Really intriguing:)

Today I met up with an awesome friend, we window shopping. Not exactly something you would hear a blonde, like me, saying that they do very often, but . . Oh, well. It was really fun, and I learnt that denim really actually looks nice on me, and that it really creates a really cute look to anyone. You obvoisly seek to find the correct way to suit denim and your perfect figure. A belt can also jazz up mostly any outfit, need to invest in one as soon as possible :P

~ denim bow ~

We will see what tomorrow brings, being the last official day of the winter holidays. I really do wish to go ice-skating, as soon as the weather allows it. Oh, and I would like to update my stationary collection. . . . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment