“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 22, 2012

~ White as Snow ~

Trip, after trip, after trip. Weleft this morning and we are already ready for lunch. Left from Lempaala to Hamenlinna for the wallpaper, which we didn't actually find, and on to Porvoo, and then, final destination, Helsinki. At least I have my music;) Wat I wouldn't do without my music, so soothing;9 hehe

~ Is whiter than snow ~

As we strolled through the old streets of Porvoo, we noticed a pack of dogs that were playing  together. The whitest one notices us and comes to say hi. I tell you, it made my awesome day awsesomer!
We got these lucky dips, one for me, my brother, my mother and grandmother. It's like Christmas in February. My gosh, went to the chocolate factory, filled with goodies;) I don't think I will have the capacity to eat another chocolate! At least not today ;) :) "D

So. . I did kinda give in. . . to the wallpaper . . . but at least I had a good cause . . . that the other one is no more, anymore, and there weren't any that I took a particular fancy to. All that I had a desire to do, after failing to choose a bed-side table, was to get the wallpaper up. I think it will give me a better idea of what the room, well side,  will actually look like. I am getting excited though. Kinda like getting a new house:))))

~ Converse socks ~


We acquired these neat Harry Potter DVD's from amazon for quite a bargain some time back, and so we decided to watch them. We finished the first one last night, so many to goo. I wish that I could read them all again for the first time. So Good!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. Have got the plans ready, and now more or less what I will be up to, but, it's still exciting:D Have a fantabulous night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment