“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 24, 2012

~ Severely morish ~

Once upon a time, a princess made a batch of double chocolate chip, rose cakes. They were so extremely delicious that, when the princess finished creating them, and left them to cool, while she went to join her brother's game of conquers, all of the palace staff could not help, but try the cup cakes. The princess came back, and fainted. For all the cup cakes she had made were gone, except one. She gave that one to her brother, and she was left with nothing more. She decided to start another batch:))

~ princess's palace ~

Yesterday I borrowed this book about the titanic, about these people who predicted the titanic. It was actually a book about this mother who talked to the dead far a living. This is the reason that today i took it back to the library. The city of Ember was recommended to me by a friend, and I thought I'd seen it there, at that particular library, and when I went there I was correct. I started reading, and it sounds very interesting. Not sure what it is exactly about, but will tell you guys. 


As you could probably guess from the story above, I did make cookies today, not cakes though. I got the math abit wrong, so I made a huge amount of dough. May take some to skool . . 

Have an amazing weekend, and make the most of everyday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment