“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 1, 2012

~ That pearl necklace ~

Heyy, I am freee! Just finished all my exams, and are psyched. Great way to begin February, you know how February is the most amazing month of the year. . hint, hint. Anywayz, January is my absolute favourite month of the year cause it's the beginning of a new chapter, year, and the fireworks displays are stunning. It's wierd how I have lived in Australia pretty much my whole life, and have never been to the Sydney fireworks. . Seen them on tv tho, and they are wicked! I wonder where all the money goes? I found out somewhere that one firework can cost quite a lot.

~ Ice on the window ~
Have you ever noticed how people always seem to comment on the something that you wear, or have one, when you take a risk? Sure, people comment about your diamond, star-shaped earrings, but what I am talking about is when you take that risk and wear that pearl necklace. Now, a pearl necklace is not something that people, at least i don't ever notice it, wear all the time, so therefore it is different to what you usually wear. And, when you take an unusual picture and post it on facebook, people comment. Cause it is different, you are taking a risk. You can basically apply this notion to anything, and see how the comments roll in:) 

Today it was extreme. I could feel the coldness melting my very bones on end, now I can see what finns mean by "It isn't really that cold", when it's - 5-10 degrees. I got out of the tram, and literally promised to myself that if I could make it home, I would have a hot chocolate and raspberry slice. I pretty much forced myself to keep going, and, as I didn't have any money on my or travel card, I was soo tempted to get on the bus. I could have begged to be let on. . . 

This month I challenge whoever actually reads this to put on that pearl necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment