“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 20, 2012

~ Walking on Water ~

And we are nearly . . . almost . . . . not quite there. . . Please magnetise me to the south pole. . . Made it.

~ Tahmelan ranta, path created from twigs ~

~ Headed towards Saunasaari, horrific winds ~


In this place we have named the squirrels, and, ingeniously, they are named after two of the most famous, in our book, royalties around, other than Taylor Swift. Who? Princess Mary and Prince Frederick. I mean, c'mon. Mary is purely Australian, and Frederick had the gut to go to Australia . .
( back to the squirrels:)) We are now taking bets on how much food they can stuff into their tummys before they explode. They have already started having these hiccup fits:)

~ Skating track ~


Since then we have been skating over the rough waters of Näsineulä. What an experience, but now I've done it. Not that I'd do it again. I felt like I was trying to do half skiing, half running. And then inbetween taking a few breaks . .

Well, let us see wat day two of the skiing holiday brings;)

No comments:

Post a Comment