“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

July 23, 2014

Day Thirteen p.2: Edinburgh Arthur's Seat

14th July 2014

It was the most beautiful panorama I have ever seen! Near the Holyrood Palace there is a steep cliff called Arthur that is great fun to climb, and the scenery is truly astounding. Mum and Dad didn't believe me when I notified them that we would be climbing the thing, but they mostly follow along with the things I plan for them to do:)

On the way up Arthur's Seat.

Harri taking a picture of the view in such an awkward position. Edinburgh view of the Scottish Coast.
Finally at the top I took a selfie of the view. I wasn't sure if it would work cause the afternoon sun was very bright, but it seems like it did :D

The walk down from Arthur's seat was much easier than going upwards, thankfully. The thistle is a national flower of Scotland.

We conquered Arthur's Seat!! This was the last photo I took on my camera before it notified me that the memory was full :D

After such a climb we were ready to hit the sack and call it a night;)

Now you are uptodate,

Laura

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment