“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

July 8, 2013

Day Eight: Norway, Maloy

8th July 2013

This morning was the best morning:) You know, I had never slept on the top bunk, ever, before last night. And I actually found it so relaxing!! I want to go on the top bunk as much as possible now:) haha. Yes.

We were staying today at this little cottage near the town of Maloy. There are many of these places throughout Norway, you just have to know where to look. They are places called camping grounds, and there are usually places to leave a motor home and then cottages with free parking. Even though there was no breakfast, it was really nice to make our own breakfats again. There was even laundry facilities, so we decided to book this place for an extra day, today, and leave tomorrow to Vangsnes.





haha. This is our ritual for every day:)

The day was just spent in somewhat relaxation, however I spent most of the day on my Ipad looking for hotels for the following days and finishing my posts on the blog. Really, I only had a rest to go to the grocery store and eat. This blogging takes up alot of my time, while taking a trip where you do not have any previous bookings make it all more difficult.

It is all worth my time though. I am so happy that I have written what I have because it is something to remember my ventures from. Now I am going to read:)

Now you are uptodate.

Laura.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment