“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

July 14, 2013

Day Fourteen: Oslo to Eskilstuna

14th July 2013

This morning the breakfast was delicious, and we quickly left the hotel. It was a nice feeling to be driving through the streets of Oslo, but I definetely want to go back to Oslo sometime. It is a lovely city, and there would be so much more to see and do:)

The drive was nothing special really. The scenery started morphing into flat areas an hour outside of Oslo, and we started seeing more yellow fields and farming areas. We stopped at a Viking museum to have a Gulasch soup, and off we went again. I thought Gulasch soup was from Germany? There was also Greek pie there, so I guess they had many international dishes:) Oh, and I finished the Nora Roberts book! The ending was so lovely:)P It was very powerful and controlling though, because we stopped on the way for a break but I couldn't stop reading. Exellently written!


Passing through from Norway to Sweden!!



After we passed the border I did not feel like starting the new book I had previously bought, so I started to graphically design the photos I had taken along the way on my journey:)) Here is one I played with:


We arrived at the hotel, and we were so pleased to hear the friendliness in the receptionist's voice, and to find our lovely family room. I cannot wait to go to sleep now. I feel like I am very drained from this trip...

Tomorrow, Stockholm!

Now you are uptodate:)

Laura. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment